Date(s) - 06/09/2016 - 08/09/2016
Palais Strudlhof (Vienna)
The LNG business has been shrouded in mystery for decades. It was assumed that only very weird people could understand it. Then came Qatar and the LNG surge we are experiencing for a decade which brought a lot of newcomers into the game.
This unique three-day interactive training course:
This unique interactive training course:
- Addresses the key skills required to succeed in the modern LNG industry;
- Explains the processes, drivers and terminology relevant to the industry;
- Enables you to understand the asset commercialisation issues unique to the sector;
- Identifies the risk and opportunity exposures of different stakeholders;
- Reveals new global resource trends, supply chains and environmental constraints;
- Establishes key performance indicators in the industry;
- Highlights best practices in managing the LNG industry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats;
LNG has been through stormy times but as it is with every time of change, the business opens up to new business models, new ideas and new people. The LNG becomes more "NORMAL" so to say. Normal or not, change brings a lot of complexities. And the only way to deal with complexity is understanding the fundamentals. And that's what you are going to get in this workshop. THE BARE FUNDAMENTALS. No frills, no funny projects or modes of business, no crazy deals, We are going to dig deep into what is LNG, makes LNG and take a good, hard look under the hood to see the nuts and bolts of the business right at work. After this course, you are not going to be a confirmed expert. This takes years of exposure to the LNG world. But you are going to be one of those who knows the business, you will understand the lingo and never again you will hear LNG and be scared. Does that sound good to you?
DO YOU NEED COACHING OR IN-COMPANY TRAINING?
We work with your company to structure effective training programmes, either using an existing course or tailoring a course to your specific needs. We will:
- Evaluate your specific requirements
- Design a tailored solution
- Plan the delivery
- Implement the approved solution
- Report on the course and propose follow-up
YOUR COURSE LEADER
Rudolf has led more than 100 industry workshops, the vast majority in-house and on LNG plus Business Development in Africa and the Middle East. Rudolf runs a collection of blogs - most famously the PitBull of LNG which is a pro-methane energy and environment feature advancing the debate on clean energy solutions. Read more about Rudolf.
Bookings are closed for this event.