You may not use this blog or any related service to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of my Services or customers.
In addition, e-mails sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
We do not permit or authorize any attempt to use the blog in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of the blog, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the blog.
If we believe that unauthorized or improper use is being made of the blog, we may, without notice, take such action as it, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. We may immediately terminate any account on any blog which it determines, in our sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send an e-mail to, or through, the blog. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of our rights.
Unauthorized use of the blog in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
If you believe that you are being spammed by someone who uses forged headers that appear to originate from our blog please give us a note using the form below.